Friday 10 August 2012

King of Pentacles: Steady now

Pathfinders Tarot, 2011
Today's draw is King of Pentacles. Today will be a day in which I feel mature and capable, with everything under control. I get the feeling nothing unusual or alarming is going to happen today. Just another day at work to get through. That's good news!

I think it's interesting that this King of Pentacles has 8 pentacles in the trees in the background. For me, 8 of Pentacles usually represents working steadily at a rather mundane or rote task. Another hint that it's going to be a typical work day. We shall see!

ETA: Well, the day is reaching its conclusion. As predicted, it was a day like any other. I was the only supervisor present and was consulted on some basic issues. Did my work, came home.

If anything 'sybaritic' happened it must have been the iced fairy cake I had at work, or perhaps the spoonful of almond butter when I got home. Or it could be this unusual-for-a-weeknight cup of coffee hubby just brought me. On the other hand, I did receive 2 parcels today -- my copy of '78 Degrees of Wisdom' and a new workout DVD I ordered several weeks ago. Getting parcels all the time--if that's sybaritic, I need to move to Sybaris!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that: hope your day is as calm and productive as you hope. I also see the King of Pentacles as being a bit of a sybarite, so maybe something about kicking back and enjoying your Friday evening :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: